Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let your mind wonder

{Oh to be laid low by the flu, feel your dignity ebb out with every paper flower crushed like a pitiful petal tossed to the fates of the winds}

The storm outside and sharp arrows of lightning are probably fuelling today's melanchollic soliloquy... But being barely able to breathe with a trial in three days doesn't put me in most light hearted of moods. On the bright side though, I recently re-discovered a warming pumpkin and apple soup that makes me just that bit better. Its like savouring the sweet last dregs of October before tumbling straight into pre-season madness. I saw a huge Christmas tree being put up while hitting the shops a few days ago and it was truly a shock.
Granted it wasn't decorated with glittering baubles yet but somehow I wondered...'Tis the Season already? Time flies and when I sometimes feel weary, I always think its good to let your mind fly off for a while too. Just awhile.






Claudia Schiffer in November's German Vogue “Kunst Pausen”- images fashiongonerogue

1 comment: