Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Texas and Beyond!

First of all, a huge Hello again! It's been a long month of crossing continents. More than 72 hours of flight time clocked later, I can't believe I'm finally going to be back in my own bed. How I missed my mountain of pillows! I think the only way I can properly share the travelling tales is to zig zag haphazardly across my memory. I left off at Maldives which seems like a lifetime ago now. Since then I've dragged my luggage all over Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cambridge, and countless other unpronouncable lovely towns from the Republic of Ireland, across Northern Ireland, by ferry over to Scotland and then back again to England and then, GIANT LEAP over to Texas, driving from Houston to Dallas before returning by way of Austin and San Antonio..... Oui, Je suis fatigué. Still with me? All I can say is I'm glad to be back, and here's a few pictures I hope you'll like!

All images taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment