Monday, February 14, 2011

I want Alexander Wang

If there's something to covet this V day, its the gorgeous pieces from Alexander Wang's fresh fall 2011 ready to wear collection!
I can only imagine how this show must have looked like on the runway, the unravelling ribbons built for movement and drama. Elements of a Tuxedo paired with feminine sheer tops and furry pom pom topped sandals merged timelessness with the quirky. Another component seems to bring to life the caterpillar's journey from bug to butterfly! There's even a coat that looks like a comfortable quilt made into something a modern day chinese emperor might want to claim as his imperial robe. Tough leather jackets and plush sweaters form the staple that everyone always wants and those delicate silver and white strappy heels have already stolen a piece of my heart!

from Style.com

2 comments:

  1. love this collection



    let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing!!!
    Love them, I want them all!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete