Sunday, August 29, 2010

Work it

Have I disclosed my obsession with winter coats? I popped into a few shops today, quite sneakily I might add since its technically a self imposed 'work only' weekend, and it was nice to see that the remaining neglected garments from the sales have been whisked off in favour of warm toned autumn winter collections. While searching for pretty fall dresses, I became distracted, very distracted by chic camel coats and shearling lined cream vests. Needless to say, I had a very hard time giving them up once it was tried on and longingly caressed. The warm weather, thankfully perhaps, meant that only a pair of super straight taupe pants quietly followed me home. So those of you not confined to your computer this lovely day, put on your best outfit, go for a midday scout round the shops and then indulge in a sensually named cocktail as dusk gently falls... all the plans I've rescheduled till the weekend after.

net-a-porter and fashionising

1 comment: