Sunday, November 20, 2011

Any Given Sunday

Blue, in all its hues I think is the most universally appealing colour. Of course, the signature shade that many of us associate with immediately is Tiffany blue. I'm a great believer in luck. It has to be created and you have to contribute to its success but a little bit of sparkle won't hurt. I received a Tiffany's necklace with a horseshoe pendant for my birthday this year and though I usually reserve it for special occasions, I've been wearing it more often lately. Suffice to say, I need all the luck I can get at this moment. It's mildy terrifying but greatly exhilarating to know that the next ten days could signify a big change in the course of my life. Here's hoping it all goes well! -Bisous.


christian dior and salvatore ferragamo at vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment