Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bloomin' Good Time!

The weekend starts early for me this week! I'm so excited to be heading for a short getaway Down Under, its been awhile since I last set foot in Australia! The last time I was there I did the Sydney bridge climb which was truly exhilarating not to mention stunningly beautiful. What heart stopping, adrenaline pumping misadventures will I get into this time I wonder? Also the always popular Marriage of Figaro is on at Sydney's iconic Opera house, its an experience I'm still debating since tickets go at a serious premium. Nevertheless, its Springtime there so with good food and good fun its going to be a Blooming good time!
See you soon!


the fashion spot

5 comments:

  1. Wow,your going to australia?! :D have an amazing time there :D and fabulous pics :)




    StopAndStareStyle
    StopAndStareStyle
    StopAndStareStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this editorial x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guinevere is one of my absolute favorite models! I loved seeing her all over the recent 10 Magazine!

    ReplyDelete