Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Painterly visage

6 beautiful women as captured by the supremely talented Tali.
A recent graduate of the Bezalel Academy of Art & Design, Tali often paints introspective portraits of stunning friends in graceful poses. Her work always captures the thoughts of her subjects, the life behind their eyes, a kind of joy that speaks about that specific moment recorded in strokes of vivid colour. Her little shop on etsy, tush tush makes portraits for those who love art and want a terrific representation of anyone special. Trust me, I wanted to keep it a secret so badly but Tali is just too fantastic not to share!






tushtush

4 comments:

  1. If I had a portrait of me made by that fabulous artist I would probably treasure it for the rest of my life! Lucky girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS DRAWINGS! GORGEOUS!
    KISSES!

    WWW.WASHMACH.COM

    ReplyDelete