Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Depression era Glamour

"Tomas Maier's remedy for breaking the downward spiral of depression is irresistible glamour." reads the review of Bottega Veneta's fall 2009 ready to wear collection. How can I do aught but concur.

Pewter taupe shadow and divinely wine red lips finished perfectly imperfect. The sensous results termed "broken glamour" by famed makeup maven Pat McGrath.

I'm confident that slipping on this ivory coat would suffuse my tortured student's soul with a sense of complete bliss.

Strains of waltz worthy music play in the background, accompanied by the cellos and violins of my imagination. Conjures an old world ballroom as I go through the highly covetable looks for one that will match my freshly painted ruby red nails.


Channelling refined glamour yet laid back ease. As unforgettable as a heady parfum of musk and orchids that wafts past carried by a teasing breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment